Modern milling and pelleting facilities at AMBOS, together with fully trained and qualified staff and a large production capacity gives AMBOS the speed and flexibility to manufacture premium quality livestock feed diets for a variety of production and domestic animals.
AMBOS can manufacture both grain-based and fibre-based feed diets, at our mill sites in Young and Cootamundra. Our products are available in Bulk, Bulka Bags and in 20 or 25kg bags.
We formulate and manufacture a range of feed styles for all livestock including: Dairy Cattle and Calves, Beef cattle, Sheep and Lambs, Poultry, Pigs, Horses, Rabbits, and unique All Purpose feeds for multi species situations.
- Pellets - grain based feed formulas, standard 5mm diameter (pellets) and also larger diameter (nuts).
- Mashes/Meals - grain based feed formulas, milled and rolled grains with protein meals.
- Mixes - grain based mixtures of grains and pellets.
- Straight grains - Cleaned cereal grains, whole or cracked/crushed by roller milling.
- Mineral mixes - High mineral content concentrates, mixed with grains and meals.
- High fibre pellets - fibre based feed formulas with grains, protein meals and minerals added.
Custom designed feed products can be manufactured for specific client requirements.
AMBOS manufactures a full product range of specific feed products for feeding commercial production livestock and domestic farm animals.Read More
AMBOS also manufactures a range of special and customised feed products for individuals and business partners. These include unique antibiotic ionophore-free livestock feed products, in partnership with ProAgni. ...Read More